Downland Court, Peacehaven

Price: £176,250 For Sale

Request a call back

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Flat/Apartment

Open House Peacehaven are pleased to be able to offer to the market this 2 bedroom retirement flat in this rarely available block for the over 60’s. This exclusive property is offered for sale at on a shared ownership basis a price of £176,250 which is for a 75% share, 25% to be retained by Saxon Weald. This wonderful development has 24 hour professional care on site, an on site restaurant, a laundry room, comfortable residents room, en suite guest room available for visitors, an on site hairdressers, a courtyard garden and many other facilities. The flat itself is of good size with a modern kitchen and wet room, two good size bedrooms and it overlooks the courtyard garden to the rear. Viewing Essential.

  • 75% Share of a Two Bedroom Apartment
  • 24 Hour Professional Care Team
  • Overlooking the Courtyard Garden
  • Underfloor Heating
  • Modern Kitchen and wet Room

Communal Entrance – Lift to First Floor
Entrance Hall – Meter Cupboard, storage cupboard.
Living Room – Door to Juliet Balcony overlooking courtyard garden. Open plan to:
Kitchen – Fitted with a good range of wall and base units, appliance space, plumbing for washing machine , built in eye level cooker, electric hob and extractor.
Wet Room – Low flush WC, shower unit, wash hand basin set into vanity unit
Bedroom 1 – Window overlooking courtyard, built in four door wardrobe unit, door to wet room.
Bedroom 2 – Window overlooking courtyard.
Monthly Service charges – Apply from 01 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. These consist of the following:Leasehold charges: £54.65, which includes the cost of building insurance, management fee and sinking fund for major structural repairsCatering overheads: £85.78Personal charges: £36.34, which includes the call system in the property and providing heating and water ot the propertyService charges: £265.01, which includes communal cleaningSupport charge: £2.69The total estimated charges per month: £444.47. These charges are subject to final confirmation.An additional charge applies for meals taken in the restaurant.Lease is 125 Years from 2009 so approximately 114 Years remaining .
Shared-equity means you buy a 75% share of the property, while Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remainder. There is no rent to pay on the 25% share owned by Saxon Weald.People interested in living at Downlands Court are required to have an assessment with the Scheme Manager at Downlands Court to ensure they are suitable for Extra Care and that any needs they have can be met by the scheme.An Expression of Interest form is required to be completed. This will be available upon request.Saxon Weald are very proud of their extra care schemes. Their features and facilities enable residents to receive the support they need to live as independently as possible. Extra care housing also helps couples who thought they might no longer be able to live together due to one having a care need and the other able to live independently.
Facilities· 24-hour professional care team on-site· Emergency alarm system· Scheme and flats wheelchair accessible· Door entry security phone· Stylishly decorated restaurant· Comfortable residents’ lounge· Ensuite guest room available for visitors· Assisted bathing facilities· Two lifts· Secure and attractive courtyard garden· Off-road parking· Level access shower in all flats· Electric wheelchair charging facilities· Computer area· Laundry room· Hairdressing room

Responsive website designed & developed by
×

Open House Brighton Coast is a trading name of Brighton and Hove Residential Ltd, operating as part of the Open House franchise network.Registered office:73 Mackie Avenue, Brighton BN1 8RD. Registered in England and Wales No : 0912037. Vat Registration No: 192 2970 86.

Responsive website designed & developed by